A wide range of actors operating in the market offering mandatory and voluntary motor insurance, variety of offers, and especially numerous cases of understating or non-payment of due compensation are associated more and more often with a need to use professional legal assistance to protect one’s own rights and interests.
In terms of motor insurance claims, the Law Firm’s offer mostly includes:
- pursuing before the court of claims related to vehicle damages as a result of road collision and understatement of the amount of due compensation;
- drafting legal opinions and commissioning valuations of damage;
- conducting proceedings for compensation for injuries resulting from a road collision;
- pursuing claims related to the so-called cashless vehicle repair and rental of replacement vehicles;
- negotiating with representatives of insurance companies and extra-judicial resolution of disputes;
In respect of pursuing claims against insurance companies, the Law Firm cooperates with Poznańskie Biuro Rzeczoznawców Samochodowych (read more at www.pbrs.pl)
Experience: The Law Firm represents authorised dealers and service stations, as well as vehicle rental companies, conducting currently approx. 2,500 lawsuits against insurance companies.