Local government law
Diversity and wide range of proceedings conducted in the changing legal environment is commonplace in local government units, budgetary units and companies, as well as utility companies.
Our Law Firm advises local government entities in the conduct of matters requiring in-depth legal knowledge. We provide local government clients mainly with:
- opinions on, among other things, draft local laws, resolutions of authorities, ordinances, rules and other internal legal regulations;
- comprehensive assistance in the preparation and evaluation of contracts, agreements and other documents classified as civil law documents, duly protecting interests and property of the local governments,
- ongoing specialist advice on administrative proceedings, including decisions, resolutions and other acts of administrative and legal nature;
- support in the field of public procurement law;
- analysis and legal opinions,
- corporate support for municipal companies.
We provide comprehensive services in civil law litigations, at pre-judicial, judicial and enforcement stage, as well as in cases before administrative courts.
We have extensive experience in providing legal assistance in the field of local government law. The services of our Law Firm are used by local governments at the municipal level, budgetary companies and units, as well as commercial law municipal companies.