An important role of labour law in the socio-economic life makes it very useful for both employees and employers to have a good knowledge of regulations governing this branch of law.
Our team has extensive experience in widely understood labour law, including:
- labour relations,
- temporary work,
- work agency,
- collective labour law.
In terms of assistance relating to labour law, our Law Firm provides a full range of services, in particular:
- preparation of employment contracts, management contracts, non-competition and confidentiality agreements,
- work regulations, remuneration and working time regulations,
- employer’s internal regulations;
- direct support to employers in dealing with employees, in particular in disciplinary proceedings or related to employment termination;
- preparation of legal analyses, conducting labour negotiations, and labour litigation;
- support in restructuring;
- representation of employers in relations with trade unions, including in collective disputes;
- representation of employers during inspections of the State Labour Inspectorate and in any further disputes.
The Law Firm constantly supports more than a hundred businesses in everyday matters related to labour law. Our Clients employ tens of thousands of employees. In some companies where employer have trusted us, there operate or operated company’s trade unions. In addition, we took part in collective disputes and restructuring of large companies, mainly in the furniture industry.