Company bankruptcy and restructuring
Risks associated with business activity means that it sometimes becomes necessary to carry out restructuring or use the instruments regulating bankruptcy of entrepreneurs.
Offer of the Law Firm in the scope of bankruptcy and restructuring mostly relates to:
- developing the legal framework for company restructuring,
- assessment of the company’s standing and proposing an optimal choice of proceedings;
- preparation of analyses and opinions on the legal situation of the company,
- negotiation and conclusion of agreements with creditors, optimising costs and legal securities for financing liabilities, representation in restructuring proceedings;
- support at the stage of proceedings for a declaration of bankruptcy;
- representation of creditors in restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings.
The Law Firm has conducted a number of bankruptcy proceedings on behalf of debtors, and it represents many Clients as creditors, taking care of their interests in the course of bankruptcy, recovery, and since the beginning of 2016, also restructuring proceedings.